I like Chuck

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
The problem i had in following the thread up to this time was that there wasn't anything really funny enough to be drop dead funny at least as i read it so i thought i had missed something.:confused:

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Oh, sorry! I thought the combination of his use of "cool" and your answer of "Totally" was hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

I was ever so tempted to respond with, "Gnarly, man." but managed to stop myself. :oops:

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@MaryMary Oh yes i can see that...you would have had to hear my voice inflection on the "totally", but i definitely see the connection you made and how it would be funny. Actually i was surprised to hear @CrazyConure use the word "cool"...isn't he supposed to say "rad"? or maybe that it too old for him. At any rate, @Chuck is all of those things...cool, rad, gnarly, and super dooper:)

Ad

Advertisements

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
"Cool" will always be cool. :cool:

"Rad" is probably too old him, but I still hear the kids I work with say "awesome," so maybe that would be the next go to? :confused:

Ask a Question