Hydroponic tomato leaves curl/dry

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, first hydroponic experience. My tomato plants are not doing as well as I hoped. The leaves start to dryand curl up like . Ive posted in reddit and answered all questions people ask, and nothing seems off, other than air circulation, and possibly a need for more air circulation and oxygen bubbles, two of which I have increased.

I have an enclosed tent in the basement and didn't really have any circulation of fresh air, so I now keep my T6 exhaust on #2 speed, desk fan blowing, and had the front opening about 25 degree crack. (Kept it completely closed before) I just opened it 100%, hoping it does better. My chayote plant on the bottom left is doing good, just the 3 tomatoes are not. I purchased better airstones to give it more oxygen. Installed one on the right plant. The left one, I added another line/air stone

I have increased the nutes per instructions on bottle, and I change the water every 10 days.

I am using GH flora series. Currently using the aggressive vegetative state ratio of the 3 Flora series, and PH is around 6.2. Just bought Calimagic and have incorporated that in the last 3 weeks with no changes.

Bought the vivosun ec meter and it read 5196. Seems crazy high? People are saying to heavy nutes will increase ec, but then how do I follow the GH ratio mix?

Someone said epinasty, but I don't really know how to control that.

the right one is flowering though. Have cats so it explains the front opening fence and tent. Could probably remove the tent if people think more circulation is required.

Community input is much appreciated. I will answer any question you have.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hydroponics/comments/12z4g28
20230509_004522.jpg
20230509_004549.jpg
20230509_005032.jpg
20230509_005114.jpg
20230509_005614.jpg
20230509_004459.jpg

Ask a Question