8 foot tomato indoor hydroponic

I started growing this plant back in December and now is almost 9 foot tall and still producing lots of Tomatoes
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Curious to where the light is coming from. Also is this a stagnant hydroponics method? I am unclear as to how your method is working.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Is Krakty Method, I added a small air pump to help get some more oxygen on the roots as she is growing taller and producing lots of Toms. The light I use is two of this https://amzn.to/3tNfhqQ “LED Garage Lights, 140W Lumens Garage Lighting, Daylight 18500 Lumens on a 10 x 8 Room with 4 windows. As you can see am doing the same on my Cukes Plant she only 3 weeks old and has males and females flowers.
growlight.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The taste is great my kids and wife love it. This plant is about 9 foot tall am deciding on what to do maybe I will add some support and keep growing. I started cucumber same way and they taste awesome.
Cumberland.jpg

D@ve

Canadian Cannabis and Gardening Nerd
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
Canada
hydro eh? I bet this thing just crushes. Looks very good brother.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Yes, I clone some suckers from the main plant now they about 7 foot 2 plants. The mother plant is around 10.

Ask a Question