Howdy from Buenos Aires Argentina.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum!

Please do update your profile to add your zone. This helps everyone to give helpful information appropriate to your area. You will have great advice from people here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Welcome! One of the best things to me about gardening is how willing fellow gardeners are in sharing information. It's a great community here of like minded individuals - glad to have you with us!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome sogreen. :) You will pick up a lot of tips from fellow members but what is your gardening interest, flowers, vegetables etc.?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Argentina
Welcome sogreen. :) You will pick up a lot of tips from fellow members but what is your gardening interest, flowers, vegetables etc.?

I love growing all plants, but my passion is for growing vegetables. I hope to learn about natural soils and fertilizers, and growing seasons.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Argentina
Welcome, sogreen,

You live in a very nice city. I had a lovely week there two years ago (apart from the power cuts :)).

I have been lucky so far. No power cuts yet, but they do happen occasionally.

Does anyone know how long it takes for you to get your post approved by a moderator? Mine still have not been approved.

Reaction score
Hello to all,

While I have some basic gardening experience, I look forward to being able share ideas and learn from others.
Welcome to the forum! We will all be at your side and help you with anything you need! Just feel free to ask! PS Have a wonderful day!

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Are you actually Argentinian or an expat living in Argentina? Just curious :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! I'm sure you will find all the info you might need :) We have many members and they all have different levels of gardening knowledge :)

Ask a Question