Howdy!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9B
Country
United States
So I figured I would join. Y'all seem really nice and I haven't done a good forum in a while. If my username isn't specific enough, my name is Stephanie, but call me whatever you like; I answer to anything. I like all aspects of natural life, animals and plants, so that's what I spend all my time with. I've been gardening for a good, maybe... 5 or 6 years now, but I never got crazy invested into it. My soil completely sucked, so I hardly got anything and for the past 2 years, I switched it up and tried container gardening, the only way to go for me now! Just bought a nice 8x2 raised bed online so I'm super excited to try something new! I like to think that I got my partner interested in plants, but he took off way ahead of me, so now let's catch up shall we? ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi! :)
We are actually really nice.
Google straw bale gardening if you have sucky soil.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
:) Welcome, Stephanie S.!!

What do you grow in your containers? Flowers, veggies, a little of both?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9B
Country
United States
Thank you! I grow vegetables in containers. I have done more vertical plants like tomatoes and peppers since I was challenged for space, but now I have a much bigger bed on the way, so I think I'll expand my options! I'm thinking I want to plant some herbs indoors too, since I'm kind of going through a growing frenzy right now. :D

The dam is doing pretty well. Honestly, media made it out much worse than it really was. People did evacuate, but it was more for "extra" precaution more than anything else.

Ask a Question