How do you keep rabbits out of your garden?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The rabbits don't go into my veggie gardens their to busy eating the clover lawn, I enjoy them in the garden and the dog could care less about them as long as the stay on their side of the yard.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Consider having a fence around your garden. You can fence with a barbed wire to keep rabbits away. You can also have a natural fence which has thorns. I don't think that there are plants that can make the rabbits to stop eating the pepper leaves. If the rabbits are yours then you can construct a hatch for them.

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's amazing the assortment of plants rabbits/deer have access to feed on and they always seem to want to use your garden like a salad bar.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I use a pellet gun, but that's primarily because the rabbits here are ruthless. We tried everything from coyote urine, netting, and pepper spray. The best way is to get rid of them, but a lot of people don't agree with this. Its kinda trial and error for some people.

Ask a Question