Hoop Greenhouse

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Country
United States
I am new to gardening and am wanting to plant a few things. Probably pretty low-key. I realize it's also most likely too late in the year to worry about it now. Hopefully I'm getting a jump on next year! :) I was thinking of one of these greenhouses, primarily to keep the critters out. The one question I have is: wouldn't it be necessary for bees to get in and do their thing? Maybe not?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I am new to gardening and am wanting to plant a few things. Probably pretty low-key. I realize it's also most likely too late in the year to worry about it now. Hopefully I'm getting a jump on next year! :) I was thinking of one of these greenhouses, primarily to keep the critters out. The one question I have is: wouldn't it be necessary for bees to get in and do their thing? Maybe not?
It all depends on what you want to grow. Hope this link helps
http://www.hortmag.com/plants/fruits-veggies/vegetable-crops-that-do-not-need-pollinators

Ask a Question