Hi, Newbie on the block

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
My name is ShanniB an I am newly subscribed to this site...yea....I am in awe for the posting and very excited to be here. I am new to actual gardening, like getting my hand dirty and all of that. But I have been thinking about gardening for years but just did not know where to start. I look forward to some ideas and information.. Glad to be apart of this awesome group.;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My name is ShanniB an I am newly subscribed to this site...yea....I am in awe for the posting and very excited to be here. I am new to actual gardening, like getting my hand dirty and all of that. But I have been thinking about gardening for years but just did not know where to start. I look forward to some ideas and information.. Glad to be apart of this awesome group.;)
Welcome to the forums shanni. Trust me you'll learn a lot on here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum!

I started with growing things in pots, lots of pots. Now I have oots, cold frames and small gardens and I still need to learn a lot.

There are a lot of really knowledgeable people on this gorum who are super helpful.

I'm glad you are joining me and many others who ard learning to garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome, @ShanniB! There's at least one other poster from Jamaica who pops in now and then. :)

This is definitely an encouraging and very helpful group; I've learned a lot from others here.

Ask a Question