Hi from Ohio

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Hello, and welcome! My husband is from Columbus, Ohio originally, so I have a soft spot for Ohioans. Let us know what kind of gardening you are interested in, join in conversations, and post queries when you have them.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum, I am also from Cleveland. Moved a little to the south to get away from the cold. We still get cold but not Cleveland cold.

Reaction score
Hello there, and welcome to the gardening forums. I hope you enjoy your stay, we got a really friendly and open community, that also happens to be super helpful :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Hello there. Up till the age of 27 I lived in Ohio , last little town was Macedonia. younger years we lived near Cleveland 93rd and Union, googled that street, it is horrid now.
Anyway, the thing I miss most about that area is that wonderful Jewish deli, Corkey and Lennys up on Chagrin Blv just off Route 271. the best. we were there last July for a conference, stayed with my wonderful cousin Richard who lives in Cleveland Hgts close to Case Western reserve in one of those old Carriage houses on those big house streets up there.
It was funny for me first coming out here to Chester County, PA and how this area handles 3 inches of snow compared to Ohio. LOL.
Anyway, welcome.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums :)

Ask a Question