Hello from Ohio!!

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hello from zone 6!

I am very pleased to have found your forum! Have read a few threads and decided to join in the conversation, and well, here I am! :D

A little about me... I have a small flower bed, about 25' x 3' which I have been trying to fill with perennials. I have been growing a small amount of vegetables, but managed to triple the size of my veggie garden this year, which I am super excited about, if it would ever stop raining. :cry:

I have 7.5 cats, 5.5 of which are mostly outside cats due to bad habits I just can't seem to break. They're bad, but I love the rotten buggers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome to you and your 7.5 cats!:)

That's funny actually. I have five outdoor (feral) cats that I've trapped/neutered/vaccinated. And two mostly-indoor ones, offspring of one of the outdoor ones from before l got her spayed. I bottle-raised them, so they never got wild.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We had the 2 indoor cats, and then we got adopted by a cat we eventually named "Squatter." She had 3 litters at our house, before I decided that I don't care whose cat this is; she's having kittens here! So I got her spayed.

The .5 cat is one of hers. He's happiest prowling, and I just don't have the heart to trap and neuter him. All other cats have been neutered/spayed, but he's my wild child. He's only willing to come inside for special treats, and as soon as he's done, he waits by the back door. I'm only allowed to pet him while he eats - I guess he considers that a trade-off! :LOL:

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! It's always nice to get to welcome a gardening and cat fan :) I also love cats! I've only one though, but in the future I could get another one :) They're amazing creatures :)

Ask a Question