Hi from central Indiana

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
New to this forum and happy to be a member. I live in central Indiana hardiness zone 5b, and have a small orchard. My orchard consist of two Belle of Georgia peach trees, one Reliance peach tree, one Elberta peach tree. Three apple trees one Red Delicious, one Granny Smith, and one Honey Crisp. And finally three apricot trees, two Tomlinson, and one Honey Drop. No fruit yet as my oldest trees are a Belle of Georgia, and Reliance peach that are going on four yrs old, they were loaded with blooms, but we had a bad cold snap so I’m thinking that wiped out any chance of peaches this yr. but my Two yr old Granny Smith has a few apples on it, and so does the newly planted Honey Crisp, but Im not sure the apples will mature as the trees are still very young and small. But I take the best care of my trees that I know how, so the future is sure bright. Anyway I’m glad to be a member, and hope to both learn a lot, and contribute a lot to the forum.
Paul

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Paul @Gundogblue and welcome to the forums :)
At the rate you are growing fruit trees, it won`t be long before we`ll all be asking you for solutions to our fruit problems (y)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Ask a Question