Hey

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here, (obviously) and I hope to meet some cool new people, as well as discuss many interesting topics. Feel free to say hi. Well, by for now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
Hello S.L. Diamond and welcome to the forum!

I have been here only a short time, but have indeed found the people to be cool and the topics interesting.

Do you have a garden? If so, tell us a little bit about it; if not, what type of garden would you like to start?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm new here, (obviously) and I hope to meet some cool new people, as well as discuss many interesting topics. Feel free to say hi. Well, by for now.

Welcome to the forums, great to have you here! What is your background in gardening?

Reaction score
Hey S.L. Diamond!

I am also new to the Gardening Forum. I think you will really like it here. The people are great and have taught me so much about gardening. I have always thought I had a black thumb and with everyone's encouragement I have started my first garden. So far my thumb is green! :p

See you around!

Reaction score
Hi all,

Welcome aboard!! Glad to make your acquaintance! Have you started a garden yet or are you planning on it. Either way you have come to the right place. The people here are super helpful on any subject about gardening! Enjoy and hope to see ya around the site :)

Ask a Question