Hey Everyone!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
I'm new to this forum and I'm really excited to be here. I'm looking forward to connecting and learning from everyone here. I hope to get and give a lot of value on this forum. Hope you all have a great day!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome! :)
Your other posts really can't be answered with much accuracy until we know your USDA growing zone:
http://garden.org/nga/zipzone/

Add it to the sidebar thingie under your user name. Starting an herb garden, and knowing what you'll need for a garden in general will vary wildly on your location. Up here our gardens are winding down for the year and we'll most likely have frost within a month. /sobs.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Thanks for joining up in this forum. We have shared and continue to share a lot here. I have managed to learn about new gardening techniques from members who are ready to share their ideas and pics. Hope you'll enjoy being around.

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
Hey there! It's a pleasure to have you around! Hopefully you can have a good time here, enjoy your stay!

Ask a Question