• IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 326
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Too much water/wet soil perhaps? Does the pot drain, and do you let the soil get dry between watering?

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
it gets about 6-7 hours of sunlight and I water it twice every week. It has been raining here for the past week and the leaves with black spots are starting to wilt. There is this green mold like on the side of the pot. Could that be the cause and do you have any suggestion on what to do?

Attachments

• IMAG0106.jpg
    IMAG0106.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 309
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Too much water/wet soil perhaps? Does the pot drain, and do you let the soil get dry between watering?
it gets about 6-7 hours of sunlight and I water it twice every week. It has been raining here for the past week and the leaves with black spots are starting to wilt. There is this green mold like on the side of the pot. Could that be the cause and do you have any suggestion on what to do?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm guessing the mold is a symptom of it being too wet and not the cause...try moving the pot out of the rain if you can and don't give it extra water.

Ask a Question