Help identifying these please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lol think my car survived the Belfast sink episode
When we buy our house they will be used to grow herbs in they are pretty they will look really good as all four are matching :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Lol think my car survived the Belfast sink episode
When we buy our house they will be used to grow herbs in they are pretty they will look really good as all four are matching :)

Would love to see the photos!;)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
58A75270-46E2-4326-9C0E-066CD5A480FB.jpeg
That’s 3 of them just after a jet wash fourth is still plastered in mud they cleaned up really well

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They look good, don't they? It adds a bit of gravitas to the garden. I wish I had such luck.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been very lucky on freecycle I don’t just take stuff I also give items away too I believe in karma
A wk or so ago I collected 10sqm of decking only a year old will be used to make some raised beds in my new house :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to give something away. A uPVC sliding door of about 2400mm. A man emailed me if he could collect it that day. When I told him to come with a lorry, I heard zilch from him. In the end, I sold it on ebay for £40. The man never turned up and one day, he said he could be here 5pm, No sighting. Then he said he would be here 5pm the next day. 8pm he phoned having a BBQ. I literally said to him, "This is your mum talking!" TWICE, very loudly! I was so mad that he failed me so many times. He then said he would be here Saturday at 10am. No sighting. Called his number and his girlfriend said he's on the way. Too drunk! He arrived and called me MUM!:eek::eek: He had the same first name as my son! :eek::LOL:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had lots of no shows and had my fair share of plonkers collect items also made lots new friends via freecycle even set up a WhatsApp seed and plant swapping group off the back of freecycle- I had to many tom plants so offered them on freecycle had so many people ask if they could have some or if I wanted to swap for other plants it grew from there now there’s of 20 of us who all germante different seeds then swap in the spring works really well

Ask a Question