Hello! I'm Sansevieria Trifasciata!

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I wasn’t able to introduce myself as I made my first post under Indoor plants as I had a question then.

I was surprised that it didn’t however appear immediately as it was subject to approval.

But it turned out to be only one-time. That’s good!

I’m relatively new about plants, but I’ve been making intense research a few months back so that I’m not as ignorant as before.

But then, I felt that I should join forums instead of searching the internet for questions.

So, here I am!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wasn’t able to introduce myself as I made my first post under Indoor plants as I had a question then.

I was surprised that it didn’t however appear immediately as it was subject to approval.

But it turned out to be only one-time. That’s good!

I’m relatively new about plants, but I’ve been making intense research a few months back so that I’m not as ignorant as before.

But then, I felt that I should join forums instead of searching the internet for questions.

So, here I am!
welcome, i am also new here. i am student of agriculture. so i am intereted in plants vegetables and fruits.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, hello there and welcome too!

And good choice with your career! I believe that’s what we need right now, especially with the COVID times! Hehe.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum Pian. There are many experienced gardeners here to help you along the way, and many who are new to gardening just like yourself. :)

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Welcome to the forum Pian. There are many experienced gardeners here to help you along the way, and many who are new to gardening just like yourself. :)
Thank you for welcoming me.
I actually already made inquiries here before introducing myself! Hehe.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Hello, @Pian! There is plenty to learn about plants. I plant perennial and annual flowers for yard customers.

Ask a Question