Hello from the Philippines

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi guys, I am Francis Anthony M. Cruz from the Philippines and I am new here in the site. I joined the site because I love to garden and I love to plant in my backyard and in my farm. I used to plant squash, bitter gourd, pole sitaw and tomatoes and earn quite well but I came to this site because I have much to learn and I think that this site can help me in my goals. Good luck to all of us.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! We are especially happy to get gardeners that have such a variety of plants. Please, what is "pole sitaw"? I've never heard of this and have no idea what it might be.

Reaction score
Hello there, Francis! Welcome to the forum! It's nice to have you here, glad you decided to join us, it was a very wise thing to do :) I'm sure you will learn a lot new things over here :) I know I have and for that I'm really grateful!

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thanks Becky, Marlingardener, Trellum, Sheal and Deborahjane. Thank you for making me welcome here in the site. Good luck to all of us and I hope we learn a lot from each other and succeed in our passion..

Ask a Question