Hello from the Philippines!

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi!

I just joined this forum and I hope we get along well. I wish to learn tips and tricks about gardening!
When I was younger, I was my mother's helper around the garden and when I had my first plant grew to be healthy and bountiful, I was inspired. I do not remember the name but I think it was a mimosa tree.

I am a fan of lilies, especially lily of the valley, but it does not grow around our area, and it will probably take me years to learn how to gracefully grow this flower.

Anywat, it's nice to meet everyone!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12b - 13b
Country
Mexico
Hello!

I also joined recently and I find it great here. I'm a big fan of citrus trees and fruit trees in general. A big fan of Bonsai cultivation as well.

Welcome and nice to meet you!

Reaction score
Hi there, Marla! Welcome to the forum! Don't worry, this community is a very friendly one, who also happens to be a really knowledgeable one too ;) So if you got any questions please don't hesitate to ask us and we will do our best to help you out :)

Reaction score
Hello Marla and Welcome to Gardening Forums! I assure you that you will learn a lot of things and ideas about gardening in this forum. Nice to meet you :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Hi There and welcome! Sounds like you've been into gardening from a young age - I wish I had gotten into it sooner, there's so many benefits to it! :)

Hope you enjoy yourself on the forums - we're glad to have you! :)

Reaction score
Hello Marla and Welcome to Gardening Forums! I assure you that you will learn a lot of things and ideas about gardening in this forum. Nice to meet you :)

Ask a Question