Hello From Philippines

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
first i want to say hi to all members here in this forum.
i am new to gardening here, and i am trying to learn how to plant some indoor flowers/ and plants
1st plant that i am now trying to take care of is a chinese wormwood plant (my mom bought), and now taking care of a wishbone flower.
still gonna use these 2 plants as a stepping stone in order how to plant and take care of it and i also have some succulents that my sister has that i also take care of
will be posting some picture tomorrow (nite time right now) for some questions to some experts here for some tips and advise

Reaction score
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum! If you got any kind of question regarding to gardening, please don't hesitate to ask. We have a really open, knowledgeable and helpful community :) I'm sure we will be able to help.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
A warm welcome to you @talesweaver:)! There is a wonderful group of people here with a varied international population, friendly and helpful, beginners and experts. It is a great place to share information, experiences, and ideas, failures and successes. Hope to see you on the forums.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I congratulate you for coming from the land of the velvet revolution. Welcome to the forum of those who dare to care for our green cousins. Though you are a novice in this side of things, you will soon learn the ropes.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
thanks for all the greetings, hoping to learn alot from all of you, and also to interact with everyone
i have now posted a pic of my wisbone flowers on the indoor plant thread

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mabuhay! I just got back from 2.5 months of missions in the southern part of the Philippines. What a beautiful country! I worked on an organic farm there every once in a while... stuff grows SO well there! Beautiful country.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4ish so they say..?
Country
United Kingdom
I was in Cebu in February and found it to be a beautiful and friendly place, I also saw a place selling plants and they were so cheap to buy..... Shame I was not able to buy any to bring home.
SKU0168.jpg

Ask a Question