Hello from Denmark

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just think, you will be able to grow Gunnera manicata View attachment 80251 Mine died because the ground here gets too dry.

Wishing you joy and happiness in your new home - don`t worry, having children isn`t that difficult - just let them know who is boss !! Maybe you can install a ducking stool :LOL:
It's not having the children that is the problem, it's getting rid of them. Our youngest (28 coming up 29) is coming to visit tomorrow. I'll have to see if I can sort out some garden jobs poor old dad can't manage :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Denmark
Just think, you will be able to grow Gunnera manicata View attachment 80251 Mine died because the ground here gets too dry.

Wishing you joy and happiness in your new home - don`t worry, having children isn`t that difficult - just let them know who is boss !! Maybe you can install a ducking stool :LOL:

Wow, those are magnificent! I just googled them. They can become GIANT! Very cool! We're having some of those!
Haha. Maybe we should have children anyway. Dipping them in the river when they misbehave sounds like excellent parenting! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for the well wishes. I have already started reading my first gardening book. I tend to get ahead of myself when I can research stuff.

It's not having the children that is the problem, it's getting rid of them. Our youngest (28 coming up 29) is coming to visit tomorrow. I'll have to see if I can sort out some garden jobs poor old dad can't manage :)

I know my parents have that same problem. :X3: If the children are hard to get rid of they may as well be put to work! After all, you kept them fed and clothed and under a roof for many years! ;)

Ask a Question