Hello from the UK

W

WingingIt

Hi all,

I'm WingingIt (as always!) in the UK. Like many others, I've discovered a passion for gardening in the last couple of years and have recently started studying with a distance learning course - RHS level 2 Principles in Horticulture. if any of you are currently or have previously studied this course, or anything similar, I'd love to hear about your experiences.
I'm absolutely loving the independent study but I think it would be immensely helpful to build a little community with other students!

On a more personal level, I like to think I'm a friendly and approachable person and I'd love to be part of the community you have here.

Nice to meet you all,
WingingIt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to our forums @WingingIt :) Afraid I haven`t got time for courses in horticulture, I`m too busy gardening. Have been gardening for more years than I can remember, and also worked in nurseries in propagation, and run my own nursery. I learned as I went along - it`s easy when you love what you`re doing so much. The good thing is that it doesn`t matter how much you do learn, you never know it all - there is always a surprise around every corner.

Ask a Question