Hello everyone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

hope your all well.
Well I’m newish at gardening,well I water them!!
This year however I’ve decided to grow some flowers from seed( go me)
I’ve also cheated and bought some plug plants
As I saw on the packets they won’t flower until next year!!
There osteomums,and gaillardia
So be prepared to be unindated with questions.
I
I live on the beautiful Jurassic coast,with my little dog ,oh and hubby.
I do have mixed personalities disorder.....so please excuse me if you do not
Get a reply for a few days.

jane

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi Jane,
Welcome to the forum.
I am new myself but just dig and see how things pan out for you. People are all sorts and generally take on board understanding of different ways, we have to contend with ourselves, so hoping others can also.
My late best friend was a real nurse nightingale, sadly she died young, but use to keep me on the straight and narrow
.My other best friend in the UK is registered blind and I always just have a lot of laughs with her..Living alone she does not need to hear problems for sure. Lovely part of the coast, remember the area well..Dorset and some of Devon, had a touring caravan which opens the doors easily to these places of interest..... Bye for now..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Jane and welcome to the forum.
It is satisfying to grow plants and veg from seed and watch them emerge and grow. Growing from plugs I don’t consider cheating. I tend to buh bedding plants from our local nursery, don’t have space to grow from seed (or the patience).
The forum is here for people of all gardening abilities. So don’t be afraid to ask as many questions as you like. There will more than likely be somebody able to help.
As @Woollie says Dont worry about not replying quickly nobody will judge you.
Love the Jurassic coast. Regularly visit Weymouth and holiday in Swanage.
Enjoy the forums :)

Reaction score
Country
France
I knew the fossils when they were still swimming :LOL:

This is the beach where I spent a lot of my time :)

Went to Burton Bradstock in 1988 to pick up a brand new all singing all dancing touring caravan..reality it was so small and the bed was not what we had ordered,,suppose to be a pull out but was 3 planks laid in place and on with the very thick cushions and dive...haha well it was 23 years ago..In truth I had just two weeks out of Hospital after surgery for a discectomy and a pull through to widen the spinal cord space...Atkinson Morley Wimbledon.. brains and spines mainly....long closed now.... having a wrong style anything did not seem important..so just excepted it as it was,,...Was a real adventure overall though and would have loved to have gone back that way..never did though...time flies by...

Ask a Question