Hello everyone

Reaction score
Country
France
Morning Xxjane,
We have a lot of fossils that get dug up during the changes we have been making to the Garden..Here is one..
017.JPG

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Xxjanexx and welcome to GF
I've been gardening for a very long time and sometimes have to buy plugplants haven't got room to do them all by seed. Mainly i grow fruit and flowers more than veg it's less bother and the ground isn't suitable for veg here. It used to be farm land but only for animals.

Reaction score
Country
France
Our garden was just farmland but we sectioned off an area and chicken fenced it off and added a lot of composted material and leaves we dug in..takes time though, depends on how much time and energy you can spare as life is full of other things as well, as we enjoy growing our own so much, it is worth it......

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum from the Pacific Northwest XxJane! I think you will really enjoy it! Lots of cool people and things to learn!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our garden was just farmland but we sectioned off an area and chicken fenced it off and added a lot of composted material and leaves we dug in..takes time though, depends on how much time and energy you can spare as life is full of other things as well, as we enjoy growing our own so much, it is worth it......
Goodness me sounds like you have your work cut out!!
Mind you I do agree home grown does taste better
A few years ago we did grow potatoes in a huge pot,and runner beans.

My hubby dad has a farm, but he rents the fields out now
And they do the agricultural side for other farms.

last spring I was manic,so was out painting my fences at 6am!!
I only sleep a couple of hours when I’m like that,and can’t sit still
So that come just at the right time!!

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi xXjanexx,
Having terrible connections with the site..any others ones I have check out as ok..it is like click on a page you want to view spend 10 mins doing a job and back here and it may or may not have opened...

Hyper, lots of people get that and you can only go with it...also meditation is a worth getting into..seems a waste at first but we can have some influence over our various brain functions if you can get into some basic meditation on a regular schedule...bad feelings/ moods can alter your digestion and that is considered by many to be a major organ....well I think so..saying that if your stomach is happy you will be also....so good thoughts as well, can change your hormones in the brain, to work for you as opposed to against you...My French Docteur says Bonjour, Dr. Di. and I do get that, as I read up on some natural health remedies and often talk to him like I have more knowledge than him...:)..He did once say though, that cheese is not protein...well of course it contains a lot of calcium..all he could see was the fat content...which is the bad side of cheese...still love to eat a nice bit of mature cheddar, apples and grapes all together...

Ask a Question