Hello everyone, I found you

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks verdun, alp , whom I think I know already plus beausmum and everyone else who has welcomed me !
,bet I shouldn't be answering on here, but I think it's going to take me a while getting to grips with the site .

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again granma. It's always a little bit strange starting something new, but I think we need to persevere. We are in the same boat, but the crew is friendly!!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@granma I was taught by Larisa, a very friendly Russian lady, that if you start with a @ and type the name, the message will appear in your email..

Also, go to CONTACTs in your email and add Gardening Forums so that notifications go straight to your email account.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok alp I will give it a try, this looks a very interesting forum ,hope I can manage it !

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@granma If you click on your name here

.jpg

You will get this
Untitled-1.jpg

Just click start a conversation.. and type the recipient's name. Seems to be you've got it already.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@granma I can see that you have made yourself at home here. Saw your posts.. . Hope to be able to meet you on the forum.. soon...

Ask a Question