Hello everyone, I found you

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone and thank you for all welcomes. It's really good to see old faces and meet new. Really exciting :)
I have just come in from the garden frozen to the bone! Other half did a fab job under my supervision of course digging me holes for plants that have out grown pots and creating a new bed for plants I brought last October! ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
BM: Missed you this morning. Everybody, please also welcome johnny the bird feeder .. who has cutie birds feeding out of his hand... and photographs at the same time. Some feat.

Remember to welcome Joysom(e) who is 21 .. LOL!

Grey Parrot (a name which always makes me laugh) will pop in and out. Please welcome her ..
Big welcome to Pippa ..
Hey Alp joysome also joined?:LOL:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Phew.....just about got here and so nice to "see" some recognisable faces/names. Thanks to alp for the link. Don't post much but this site is certainly interesting and look forward to being a member.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, big HELLO to BM, vishu and grey parrot.. BM, hope you can upload some pics... and let's be the judge of your OH's handiwork. It's very cold today and quite windy too. My acer fell 3 times in 2 days. Yes, vishu, I think so. She did tell me that. But I missed her.

grey parrot: It's nice here, but the scroll disease might be aggravated. At this rate, I will have no finger print in my scroll finger. LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Vishu: what year are you in now and when will you graduate?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
Hello alp,
I am in 1st year and this is my 2nd semester.
I will graduate in 2020.
Anyways gotta go, sleep. It's late and have to get up early Tom.:)
Catch you later..... Bye. Good night
P.S. I slipped and used the (MAY) word:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so had to delete the post and write it again:D

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Alp you make me laugh. I too need to sort the scrolling! Let me know if you work it out first :)
I'll take some pics tomorrow for judging (y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
BM: The pages are so long, never ending .. I still use a mouse and a keyboard as I am the clumsy type. My son will scream as I will hit all the wrong places and he keeps demonstrating how many fingers to use to scroll and all that. I used to work on AppleMac, but of course that was 20 years ago. It's all very confusing. Now I have a laptop PC.

I think after this year. I won't do any more seed sowing. It's a nightmare. Trays everywhere... and I topple one every day!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Alp you describe things so great. You make me laugh out loud. I predict by the weekend we will have it all sussed ;) I still haven't sown one seed yet :cry:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Grey Parrot, I think you too have decided on a lovely new name..............but for the life of me I've not yet work out who you were in your ' past life'. (n)
Any clues ?

Ask a Question