Hello and Good morning from central Texas!

Kavatika

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I'm Kavatika, and I'm brand new to this awesome forum!
I own a house in central Texas, in the blackland prairies (zone 8). I've got a pretty big back yard and LOTS of plans.
I'm here mostly because I'm sure I'll be needing lots of advice as I start my vegetable and herb gardens. I'll also eventually be landscaping the entire backyard!

I'm also a crazy cat lady and foster kittens through a local shelter, so I have LOTS of pictures of baby cats!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)Welcome to the forums @Kavatika. I think you must have chosen the cutest cat for your profile photo :LOL: for sure you will be wanting to grow cat nip. This is a great site to share information, ideas, and experiences, in addition to asking and answering questions. So enjoy(y)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
What a coincidence--we are in central Texas, zone 8b, with blackland prairie soil. Welcome, neighbor! It's amazing how much information and help a gardener can get here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome! A good friend of mine moved from Michigan to Texas (near Killeen) exactly one month ago. They have an acre but she said the soil is terrible where they are so she has a lot of work.

Reaction score
I love your avatar! I love Pusheen :) Its my favourite non real kitten! I guess I could also call myself a crazy cat lady (but one in training, hehehe). Anyways, just wanted to welcome you to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Ask a Question