Happy Valentines Day Fellow Gardeners!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good Morning Everyone:

Just stopping by to wish the community here a very Happy Valentine's Day. :love:

3466185-bouquet-of-colorful-assorted-roses-in-heart-shape-on-white-background.jpg

Or as my brother likes to call it, Happy Singles Awareness Day. :LOL:

d9kd6SX.png

So while we are on the topic of Valentine's Day, if you were to receive flowers today what would they be?

My husband is one of the most thoughtful men when it comes to being romantic,
he always tries to buy me flowers but if he buys me flowers today I would like to receive a mixed bouquet, I love so many flowers what when people ask me which flower is my favorite i have a hard time choosing, so a little of everything is ok for me. :sneaky:

Happy Whatever day it is for you!

Until Next Time
Timmi

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thank you! I wish you the same as well.. a day full of love and hope it last forever. My boyfriend sent me red roses. I love them.. it is so heart warming. I love flowers that smell nice and those with colors soothing to the eyes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Happy Valentine's day to you too! I lost a little faith in the holiday when I learned of how it originated. I heard on the news that in the beginning, women were slapped in the face with a piece of raw meat to ensure they could bear children.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Happy Valentine's day to you too! I lost a little faith in the holiday when I learned of how it originated. I heard on the news that in the beginning, women were slapped in the face with a piece of raw meat to ensure they could bear children.

Can't help but sort of feel annoyed and laughing at the same time. There's just no sense in that.. it's amazing how the ancient people think :D I'm so glad it's way different now and hope it continues that way.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day. I have the best present of all--a good caring husband that is willing to put up with my gardening obsession! Right now he is digging up the annual flower bed, getting it ready for a top dressing of compost and then planting seeds of bee-friendly flowers.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Happy Valentine to all the gardeners out there! It is such blistery day here in Michigan with strong wind, and snow storm. It is nice to see a warm bouquet of flowers. Here is one for you all! Be bright and shine and happy like this yellow sunflower!
A Perfect Sunflower.JPG

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day. I have the best present of all--a good caring husband that is willing to put up with my gardening obsession! Right now he is digging up the annual flower bed, getting it ready for a top dressing of compost and then planting seeds of bee-friendly flowers.

You're one lucky person! Not everyone is lucky enough to have a partner who puts up with their partner's etc. They're very few, maybe one in a million.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Happy Valentine to all the gardeners out there! It is such blistery day here in Michigan with strong wind, and snow storm. It is nice to see a warm bouquet of flowers. Here is one for you all! Be bright and shine and happy like this yellow sunflower!View attachment 4369

That's a very pretty sunflower. So vibrant. Anyone who sees it will definitely smile. Flowers have the effects of lifting someone's spirit.

Reaction score
Thank you =D We don't really celebrate this, but thank you =D I had a great day yesterday, I did the very same thing I do every Saturday, hehehe! That means going out for a bit and totally relax, watched a movie... a very bad one, by the way! But all in all was a great day.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thank you =D We don't really celebrate this, but thank you =D I had a great day yesterday, I did the very same thing I do every Saturday, hehehe! That means going out for a bit and totally relax, watched a movie... a very bad one, by the way! But all in all was a great day.

Self date is not bad either ^_^

Reaction score
Happy Valentine to all the gardeners out there! It is such blistery day here in Michigan with strong wind, and snow storm. It is nice to see a warm bouquet of flowers. Here is one for you all! Be bright and shine and happy like this yellow sunflower!View attachment 4369

Hehehe, I'd actually love to receive a bouquet of sunflowers for valentines instead of a rose bouquet ;) I think it's way more original and looks more bright and beautiful!

Reaction score
Self date is not bad either ^_^

I didn't date myself :eek: Wouldn't mind doing that if I was still single, after all I was single for a very long time before meeting my now soon to be husband :whistle: Still no valentines celebration for us :LOL:

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I didn't date myself :eek: Wouldn't mind doing that if I was still single, after all I was single for a very long time before meeting my now soon to be husband :whistle: Still no valentines celebration for us :LOL:

oh.. now I get it.. a couple who doesn't celebrate heart's day.. I thought you were single :p sorry. I never knew any couple who don't celebrate so I guess it's quite rare. It's good you have someone special, some people would give anything to find theirs :LOL: I wish you all the best and that your marriage last. May not always be smooth sailing but definitely lasting.

Ask a Question