Happy Valentines Day Fellow Gardeners!

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I feel very lucky:love:
As for miniature roses, in my opinion they're the cutest little plants in the whole world! They're my obsession, I treat them as pets:D
Have you ever grown a miniature rose?

You're really lucky :D Not every guy is that thoughtful. No, I haven't. I've seen minitaure roses before but my mom have roses in the garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You're really lucky :D Not every guy is that thoughtful. No, I haven't. I've seen minitaure roses before but my mom have roses in the garden.
Regular roses are beautiful too:love: I'd grow them if I could, but I live in an apartment now and I can only buy potted plants. Miniature roses are perfect for people who don't have much space.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Regular roses are beautiful too:love: I'd grow them if I could, but I live in an apartment now and I can only buy potted plants. Miniature roses are perfect for people who don't have much space.

That's true. Anything miniature is cuter though :D

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It is! I'd love to have a miniature lilac bush and tiny tulips and really small sunflowers:D They'd grow in pots in my apartment.

Oh wow! I haven't seen those kind of miniature flowers before. I have to look it up. I'm sure they're very pretty. I've only seen miniature roses and the pineapple plant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Oh wow! I haven't seen those kind of miniature flowers before. I have to look it up. I'm sure they're very pretty. I've only seen miniature roses and the pineapple plant.
I haven't seen them either. To be honest, I doubt if they exist, but I'd love to grow them if they did:) All small plants are super adorable! My space is limited, so I can't grow anything big anyway.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I haven't seen them either. To be honest, I doubt if they exist, but I'd love to grow them if they did:) All small plants are super adorable! My space is limited, so I can't grow anything big anyway.

Oh I think there's a miniature of almost every plant :D I looked it up on google and they sure exist.. they're super cute. They'll add a touch of cuteness in your space. I'm sure they'll have calming effect.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Oh I think there's a miniature of almost every plant :D I looked it up on google and they sure exist.. they're super cute. They'll add a touch of cuteness in your space. I'm sure they'll have calming effect.
I'll definitely look for them too!:)
A few years ago, I saw miniature daffodils in a florist store. They were super adorable! I regret not buying them. As far as I remember, they were very inexpensive, but I wasn't interested in gardening back then.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'll definitely look for them too!:)
A few years ago, I saw miniature daffodils in a florist store. They were super adorable! I regret not buying them. As far as I remember, they were very inexpensive, but I wasn't interested in gardening back then.

aww.. I hope you do find them once again in the near future. They'll complement your home. I looked it up as well.. they're super cute. I hope there's miniature plants around here too for my mom. She adores plants but she prefer orchids. Are there miniature orchids too? :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
aww.. I hope you do find them once again in the near future. They'll complement your home. I looked it up as well.. they're super cute. I hope there's miniature plants around here too for my mom. She adores plants but she prefer orchids. Are there miniature orchids too? :D
I don't know. I hope so! Miniature orchids would look super cute:D If I ever find them, I'll definitely buy them.
Tiny plants are perfect gifts. I'm sure my mom would be happy to receive one too:)

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
phals-and-mini-orchids-together.jpg

I don't know. I hope so! Miniature orchids would look super cute:D If I ever find them, I'll definitely buy them.
Tiny plants are perfect gifts. I'm sure my mom would be happy to receive one too:)

seems like there are miniatures of everything :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
phals-and-mini-orchids-together.jpg

seems like there are miniatures of everything :D
Those tiny orchids are adorable!! I love them:love: They would look perfect in my apartment. I hope I'll be able to buy something like this in my city:D I want to have a whole collection of miniature plants.

Ask a Question