Green Thumb Turned Brown

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you. Whenever I look at my Peace Lily it just makes me so sad :( It was a very beautiful plant when I bought it. My dad says maybe it's because of the high temperature it's like 40 °C-47 °C here:mad:. If that is the reason, monsoons will be anytime now :D Hopefully it'll be fine. But I am not sure what's the reason :unsure: .I make sure I water in once in a while and always throw away the excess water. Sorry about you roses :(
Thank you. I really miss my roses:cry:
47c must be unbearable! In Poland, it's 31c today and I feel like I'm going to melt;) It's so hot! I'm not used to such high temperatures. It's very possible that your Peace Lily turned brown because of the heat:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Thank you. I really miss my roses:cry:
47c must be unbearable! In Poland, it's 31c today and I feel like I'm going to melt;) It's so hot! I'm not used to such high temperatures. It's very possible that your Peace Lily turned brown because of the heat:(
Yeah, it is :sick: Oh and about the Peace lily, Thank you :D Even I think that's the reason! So I shifted it into my bedroom where the AC will running almost all the time. I hope this will do the trick ;) and so far it seems like a good idea. I didn't see anymore brown growth on my leaves.Take care :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Yeah, it is :sick: Oh and about the Peace lily, Thank you :D Even I think that's the reason! So I shifted it into my bedroom where the AC will running almost all the time. I hope this will do the trick ;) and so far it seems like a good idea. I didn't see anymore brown growth on my leaves.Take care :)
I'm happy to hear that your Peace Lilly is doing better!:) Placing it in your bedroom was a really great idea.
I water my roses less often now, but some of them still don't have any leaves:( I hope it's only a matter of time when they start developing new ones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I'm happy to hear that your Peace Lilly is doing better!:) Placing it in your bedroom was a really great idea.
I water my roses less often now, but some of them still don't have any leaves:( I hope it's only a matter of time when they start developing new ones.
Thank you :) And about your roses don't worry time solves everything. Hope they get better soon. Take care!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you :) And about your roses don't worry time solves everything. Hope they get better soon. Take care!
I hope so:) I don't know what would I do if I lost another rose. My window sill already looks kind of sad and empty:cry: I guess it's time to go to a gardening store!:)

Ask a Question