Film addict with a green thumb

Reaction score
First off I'm a Taurus, an earth sign so yeah maybe my love of nature was imbued since birth, I don't regret anything. I have a small herb garden in my backyard filled with basil, rosemary, parsley, tarragon and mints. I have some lemon too and other local flora and fauna. I'm currently working on my chili bush which has grown maybe a foot now. Also, I love Rachel Weisz in anything so go watch The Constant Gardener if you haven't, spoiler alert though it's not about gardening. :)

Hello fellow gardeners!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Welcome! Sounds like you have quite a nice herb garden happening there. I need to get into growing some chilies myself - always a nice addition to cooking!

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah the film is a thriller, a lot of drama and some deaths, blood too so warnings all around but it's mostly a socio-political film so yey! I'm from Asia in the Southeast Asian region. It's a tropical country so it gets pretty warm here. The only seasons we have are sunny and rainy. :)

Ask a Question