Googly Eyed Monster

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I obviously couldn't bring myself to say goodbye so now, 9 months later, i finally arranged for our wonderful woodsman to chop all but this solitary trunk which will soon burst out in bloom. Most likely its last hoorah but i just had to let it strut its stuff whilst there is stuff to strut, wouldn't you agree.

Are you thinking of finishing the cut after this last hoorah? :nailbiting:

What if you have him cut it a bit above the eye, and use the trunk as a trellis for something vining? Or after the inside of the trunk gets a bit decomposed, maybe you could put something cascading into it to give the eye some "hair" ?? :ROFLMAO:

(I can't tell how high up the eye is. In the first few pictures, it didn't look so high, but now I can't tell.)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
The eye is about 6 metres high so probably is a bit too high for your lovely imaginary idea MaryMary. 2hat a l9vely thought though. I'll probably wait untill all the other branches fall and it looks too lonely to leave all 9n its o2n so could have a couple of hoorahsleft.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
......all on its own.....was what I was trying to say, plus a gap between "hoorahs" and " left" would have been clearer. i could put red crosses on those mistakes but I don't think teachers do that nowadays. And luckily i proof read 3 times because i nearly left gape instead of gap, then I'd have to post yet another correction post. Better quit whilst I'm ahead.
And MaryMary the lower eye from the first photo I posted seems to be not so obvious, otherwise the cascading "hair" would have been an option....or maybe a Mohawk

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Strutting it's stuff
20191103_084416.jpg

Ask a Question