Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Enough to give you nightmates:confused::eek:
rps20161110_055054.jpg
Can anyone else see him? I'm hoping that when I go back down this morning in daylight he'll be gone, that is, it will just look like a normal tree to me.:p....instead of a horned, googleyeyed, confused thing lurking in my garden. Actually, he probably looks quite harmless:rolleyes:....most likely trying to hide:love:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
He is still there and he has feet.....several;).
I even got up close:confused::confused:.
I think you may be right marlingardener, just admiring the plants. i can't believe i haven't spied him before now. He must have been camouflaged as a tree, a Japanese Puton to be precise.
rps20161110_083856.jpg
rps20161110_083835.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Well i see a genetically challenged wild boar with a big heart and a love for beauty, self-conscious but strong and i see a googly-eyed cyclops half hiding behind the wild boar for protection. They look like best chums to me and i think they have decided that they are safe here. I think they are garden guardians who feel like they have a home and a purpose and that people will not fear them here. I get the feeling that they have a sense of humor too and I think they are cute. :):love:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Well i see a genetically challenged wild boar with a big heart and a love for beauty, self-conscious but strong and i see a googly-eyed cyclops half hiding behind the wild boar for protection. They look like best chums to me and i think they have decided that they are safe here. I think they are garden guardians who feel like they have a home and a purpose and that people will not fear them here. I get the feeling that they have a sense of humor too and I think they are cute. :):love:

I can see it too Beverly :)o_O;). I like your :love:vision, i was going to say imagination :oops:but that would be disrespectful to Wilbur the Wild Boar and and and :whistle: maybe Cyril Cyclops? Any other suggestions

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I like the names of Wilbur and Cyril who are probably thinking "i wonder how she knew our names when we didn't even introduce ourselves...spooky, eh?"

:LOL: @zigs when i was a guest here before signing up, i was reading through some of the posts in various forums to get a "feel" of the place. When i came across "zigs Naughty Moderator" i wondered what made zigs so naughty, little by little, i am beginning to get the idea.:ROFLMAO: I also wondered about the name "zigs" and thought "maybe he "zigs" when everyone else "zags" now i think it is your name :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Well, what happened to his "Z"?:eek:

Oh it is in Yorkshire how nice, but the name is misspelled, could you let them know?:LOL:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
He never had one :D

Will do (y) Name means Beaver Field :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
He never had one :D

Will do (y) Name means Beaver Field :)

He never had a "Z"???? What a shame.
Thanks for reminding me and yes i saw the crest :( what a dumb name to be stuck with, what a dumb crest, pretty town though). The meaning goes back farther and was originally derived from "beverage" or "to drink". Not exactly a beautiful, feminine name. I don't know why the parents couldn't have named me Rosalinda, or Sarah, or something with a prettier root word. Well, Iggy didn't get a "Z" and i guess i shouldn't complain. My sister, 4 years older, wanted to name me Roy Rogers, so maybe i should be grateful for the name i got...still, it will never be in a song or a poem.:(

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Bill or George, anything but Sue :D

Beeeverly, Beverly, Beverly, Beverly, Beverrryly :)

Ask a Question