finally got a tractor with a dump!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
United States
just bought a 2005 mahindra 4 x4 23hp tractor with a dump and snowblower! new they're $20000. got this one for $6000! only 430hrs. on it! now i can mix dirt and compost easily and don't have to kill my back anymore! just brought it to get serviced. can't wait to get it home! gonna make things much easier summer and winter :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
What a great buy, and how helpful your new tractor will be! I'm envious, really envious!
A neighboring farmer has a Mahindra, and it is very reliable and a real workhorse!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
United States
yeah i checked the reviews and mahindra and kubota seem to have the best ones! got real lucky to come across this one. a older couple had it and it was babied. ;)

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Mahindra is a reputable company. I wish I could get a tractor at such a big discount. How many horsepowers does it have? I am a small scale farmer from a rural area and my acreage is small. I have seen a new innovation (I have forgotten the company) which is hand operated orderated tractor. One can purchase it and lease it to small scale concerns.

Ask a Question