Digging and old stump up finally

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I bought me a new sub compact tractor with a backhoe, and I finally got around to digging up that old stump in my front yard. I can't wait to till my garden with the tractor. I will do a fall tilling if it will dry out enough.

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Nice tractor. I would love to have one.
I grew up on a farm and always love it. Farming was not in my cards in the mid 80s so I joined the Army. I retired after 30 years and one of the first things I bought after retiring was a small tractor. I have never looked back. I just got this one a few months ago. I find I use it for everything. The loader is about the most awesome thing and it save my back!

Rider7767

Tony's Tractor Adventure
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Wow, that is something special. hope your able to use it enough to warrant the cost. and storage of it.
It is also has a 60 inch belly mower which I mow 2 1/2 acres. I also mow my mom's place as well. I have brush cut a 3 acre pasture. I already have a shop, so storage is not a problem. I wanted one tractor to do everything. I have a 4ft tiller for the garden. Did a lot of canning from the garden. Tractors, even this small, last 20-30 years. It is a long term investment. I also do odd jobs with backhoe and loader so it makes a little income.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
We have a ridding mower, with the baskets (big woop) anyway it does well sucking up the leaves to burn. zipps around quick enough for us. had some trees taken down 3 years ago, going with the burning them out idea. if we need other things we rent it for that time, such as a backhoe or a tiller.

Ask a Question