Emi's photos: My Garden & Travels

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful garden. You are a very accomplished photographer and gardener. A few of the plants are new to me.

Thanks for sharing your treasure.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My favorite are white flowers, but I like the other videos, too. Watching them is very relaxing! In my opinion there is nothing prettier in this world than flowers:love: What camera do you use, Emi?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Canon PowerShot SX130 IS. Of course, I want to change for Canon EOS and I read a lot about lenses.
it's a tough choice... o_O
Thank you for the information:) I asked you this question, because I'm thinking of buying a new camera. I really need it. Currently, I can take pictures only with my smartphone. As you can guess, the quality isn't the best:(

emi

Reaction score
Colors of the Garden: Orange & Red Flowers:
I like them but I prefer other colors...

Reaction score
Whoa, this is so cool! All the flowers in the videos are so pretty! How long did it take for you to grow all of them? It must've taken a lot of time, effort and hard work! Kudos, this is really an adorable and beautiful garden you have.

My father and I are in the process of trying to remake the garden in our backyard ourselves, and now with this I'm more inspired to work on it this summer!

Ask a Question