do you believe in Holy water's ?

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Two woman talking about the powers of life,
One of these ladies believes everything she's told,

First woman "Oh yes ive bee to Lourdes , Ive now miracles happen there,

Second woman "Really" have you seen one of these miracles happen?????????

First woman "Oh yes"

Second woman "Oh tell me tell me, Please tell me.

First woman, Well the Nun's we're helping push this man who was in a wheel chair and he'd not been out of that chair for years, he'd not taken a step on his own two feet for years and a miracle was about to happen !!!!

second woman Is now crossing her self signs of the cross and saying god' i can feel god's here Listening to this miracle story,

first woman, Well everyone took a deep breath as the nuns pushed the man and his old wheel chair into the water, it sunk down "low down" and then they pushed the wheel chair up the slope and back on dry land,
Another miracle had been performed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second woman, said Oh the Lord , praise the Lord for he Can do miracles and then she crossed herself time & time again,
And then she said
Did that man then walk out of the wheelchair ??????

First woman
NO he didnt but his wheelchair had a brand new set of tyrs on it when it came out of that water :D

P

Peace perfect peace

Esther Hi,
Never mind , Some people would'nt and some do,
Try this one "Did you hear about the irishman who did'nt know the difference between butter and putty ?

All his windows fell out,:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Two woman talking about the powers of life,
One of these ladies believes everything she's told,

First woman "Oh yes ive bee to Lourdes , Ive now miracles happen there,

Second woman "Really" have you seen one of these miracles happen?????????

First woman "Oh yes"

Second woman "Oh tell me tell me, Please tell me.

First woman, Well the Nun's we're helping push this man who was in a wheel chair and he'd not been out of that chair for years, he'd not taken a step on his own two feet for years and a miracle was about to happen !!!!

second woman Is now crossing her self signs of the cross and saying god' i can feel god's here Listening to this miracle story,

first woman, Well everyone took a deep breath as the nuns pushed the man and his old wheel chair into the water, it sunk down "low down" and then they pushed the wheel chair up the slope and back on dry land,
Another miracle had been performed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second woman, said Oh the Lord , praise the Lord for he Can do miracles and then she crossed herself time & time again,
And then she said
Did that man then walk out of the wheelchair ??????

First woman
NO he didnt but his wheelchair had a brand new set of tyrs on it when it came out of that water :D
I was so caught off-guard by the punchline - fantastic XD Sometimes, the miracle we get isn't the one we ask for!

I have also just realized this was posted in 2020 so I have no idea why it showed up for me now, but still XD

Ask a Question