I Don't Believe it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
I'm very anti the BBC for their constant bleating about the shortage of cash despite their over-manning compared with other channels and overpaying "pointless celebrities."
Their TV licence arm is no better,

I got an e-mail in early March "threatening the baliffs" if I didn't renew my TV licence that expired in a couple of days.
I e-mailed them back to tell them to get lost, as the Government had said the over 75s don't need a licence until the end of May.

I got this today.

Oops! Something went wrong with your payment.

We're sorry to let you know that the TVLicence could not be automatically renewed.

Renew your licence before it expires on Sunday, 11 May 2020 to remain legally licensed.

If you don't keep up with your payments, we may be forced to cancel your licence or pass your details to a debt collection agency.

How to pay?

Making a payment is easy - just follow the steps below:

Once again I've had to respond telling them to get lost, I don't need a licence for weeks yet and to sort out their act.

I know these e-mails are likely computer generated. It's just that nobody can be assed to sort it out.

Ask a Question