Daylilys I grow in the UK

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
How long do they take to multiply from a new plant?

Now thats a good question , they are called fans each section , some are quick to bulk up and you can have a good size clump in two years 4 or more fans , but I have a couple that have been one fan for 4 years and they are the scarce ones to get hold off , plus after 3 or 4 years they need splitting as some flower less and that how I know when to do as this September the border in the back garden will be getting a massive overhaul, but as you know the summer as been off and on here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
All those daylilies are so gorgeous! They remind me of butterflies:) In my opinion Blizzard Bay is the prettiest, I love white flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Custard Candy

Custard Candy 2014.jpg

Creature of the Night

Creature of the night 2 2014.jpg

Condulla

Condulla 2014.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're beautiful!!!:love: Your garden must be a wonderful place, how big is it? All your daylilies are gorgeous, I especially like Custard Candy:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
@ChanellG September is the time I split them, Louisiana what time of year is fall with you (month) as thats the best time for them to settle in and re grow , TRAMPLING not good I would use a cactus in that area soon stop it ... :whistle:

Max

I am the one guilty of trampling quite often. They are in a location where they have been for decades, but the house was expanded and now they have no leaves so it's easy to overlook them. Since they haven't bloomed I may as well dig them up. Yet another thing on my to do list...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
They're beautiful!!!:love: Your garden must be a wonderful place, how big is it? All your daylilies are gorgeous, I especially like Custard Candy:)
Hi

Not big enough .... to be honest I dont know
I will post a picture or two just have to find them but in the mean time I will post some more of the daylilys

Max

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
All your daylilies are absolutely wonderful, I simply can't pick one favorite. Thank you for sharing so many beautiful pictures with us:)
I especially love Octopus Hugs (what a funny name!:)) and First Knight.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
All your daylilies are absolutely wonderful, I simply can't pick one favorite. Thank you for sharing so many beautiful pictures with us:)
I especially love Octopus Hugs (what a funny name!:)) and First Knight.
Thank you .... I will add some more photos over the weekend

Ask a Question