Dahlia flowers by Cassie Kinney

Reaction score
Amazing, the first one is so stunning! What camera did you use for this? I know I have said this a couple times before, but I really think this is one of the best and most clear macros i ever seen. It's so beautiful! I love how strong and clear the colors in the inner part of the petals look... makes the flower just pop out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, it's a gorgeous flower, it looks like a piece of art. Its petals remind me of origami. It's hard to believe it's a real plant. The nature is amazing!:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow..they are gorgeous and I love the colors too! Your photography is amazing!

Reaction score
Amazing, the first one is so stunning! What camera did you use for this? I know I have said this a couple times before, but I really think this is one of the best and most clear macros i ever seen. It's so beautiful! I love how strong and clear the colors in the inner part of the petals look... makes the flower just pop out.
I use the fujifilm 36x zoom finepix S, and then I open the photo file and blow up the picture to zoom in.

Reaction score
I use the fujifilm 36x zoom finepix S, and then I open the photo file and blow up the picture to zoom in.

Oh cool, I got a finepix as well :D A very old one, but back in the day I could take some decent pictures with it, time to get another one ;) I might go for a finepix as well, after 5 years mine still works.

Reaction score
I love the first picture in this post! It has a nice vintage touch to it. It's beautiful:) I want to start growing dahlias too:)

Where I live, we have to dig up our dahlia and canna bulbs before a fall frost, and store them indoors during the winter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Where I live, we have to dig up our dahlia and canna bulbs before a fall frost, and store them indoors during the winter.
Thank you for the information. Here, where I live, winters are cold, so I think I'll have to dig up my bulbs too.
Unfortunately, I don't have a garden yet:(

Ask a Question