Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
La Garden March 10th. ¨Looks like it will be over soon. ¨
The USA now is more infected than Italy Spain and France put together.

Someone has told Meadowlark that the USA has the best health service in the world and he believed them.
Now you are burying the corpses in mass graves.

Case proven, these people are somewhat unreliable sources of information and operate from a low level of intelligence.
Puhlease. Why do people (including you) believe ANYTHING that the media says? People are not being buried in mass graves in Central Park or anywhere else. This is just another lie from the media designed to frighten people to further their agenda. If you care to know the truth, the dead are mostly not being buried at all. The bodies are being stored in refrigerated trucks. All of the funeral homes are closed. And the only low level of intelligence being shown here is by the gullible and misinformed such as yourself. And BTW at last count the population of France, Spain and Italy combined is 173 million. The population of the US 330 million, almost twice as many as the combined population of France, Italy and Spain, so doesn't it make sense that the US will have more people infected? And why is it that when an affluent person from anywhere in the world has a life-threatening illness they take the first plane they can to the US to get care?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Sadly they are indeed burying coronavirus victims in mass grave in NYC. Not a hoax.

20200410_103043.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Spain
So Chuck -- now that Fractal Farms has very kindly brought you up to date with the news I would be very interested to know if your position has changed at all.
You were so certain that I believe everything the media says, that I am gullible and misinformed, and of low intelligence, and somehow I doubt that the truth will impinge on you at all. Go ahead -- surprise me.

For the record, in my long life I have enjoyed the friendship of many Americans, I have enjoyed working for American clients, I believe it is a fantastic country with (mostly) wonderful people, and in spite of Chinese imports being superb, all three of my banjos are American !
It´s just that your government has vowed to achieve full spectrum domination of Earth and space -- that´s a declaration of war on the rest of the world and it is not well received.

It was the ignorant bravado Meadowlark showed in boasting that the American health system is the best in the world (when I suspect that the rest of the world is a closed book to him) that made me realise how deluded many Americans are. Obviously you have a fine system for the wealthy, but most Americans can´t afford it, so what good is that ?
Being bankrupted by the ambulance ride is a fate millions of Americans, who are just one paycheck from disaster, are facing.

I´m sure millions of people feel as I do when they hear Americans parroting the garbage they hear on the mainstream media, and denying what the rest of the world knows to be true.
When someone is deeply asleep, they sometimes need a bit of a shake to wake them.
This virus will shake America to its roots, I only hope some good can come of it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
So Chuck -- now that Fractal Farms has very kindly brought you up to date with the news I would be very interested to know if your position has changed at all.
You were so certain that I believe everything the media says, that I am gullible and misinformed, and of low intelligence, and somehow I doubt that the truth will impinge on you at all. Go ahead -- surprise me.

For the record, in my long life I have enjoyed the friendship of many Americans, I have enjoyed working for American clients, I believe it is a fantastic country with (mostly) wonderful people, and in spite of Chinese imports being superb, all three of my banjos are American !
It´s just that your government has vowed to achieve full spectrum domination of Earth and space -- that´s a declaration of war on the rest of the world and it is not well received.

It was the ignorant bravado Meadowlark showed in boasting that the American health system is the best in the world (when I suspect that the rest of the world is a closed book to him) that made me realise how deluded many Americans are. Obviously you have a fine system for the wealthy, but most Americans can´t afford it, so what good is that ?
Being bankrupted by the ambulance ride is a fate millions of Americans, who are just one paycheck from disaster, are facing.

I´m sure millions of people feel as I do when they hear Americans parroting the garbage they hear on the mainstream media, and denying what the rest of the world knows to be true.
When someone is deeply asleep, they sometimes need a bit of a shake to wake them.
This virus will shake America to its roots, I only hope some good can come of it.
This is just another way the media is trying to frighten people. From the way the headlines read you would think that this is something new, that there are so many bodies that there is no place to put them all, which in fact is far from the actual truth. Yes, they are burying bodies there, UNCLAIMED BODIES, and have been burying them there since 1865. It is a potters field, not Central Park. Most if not all of the people being buried there would have been buried there anyway, COVID19 or not, as they have no family members. They are burying 175 per day now during the peak of the deaths. 25 per week is normal. Also, not all of these 175 died of COVID. Claimed bodies are being kept in trucks and will be buried as normal .
When this story first came out it stated that bodies were being buried in Central Park, NYC which was and is a blatant lie. It only lasted a couple of days on the air but that was long enough to allow people such as yourself to form an opinion, a false opinion, and this opinion is the exact opinion that the media wants you to have.
So, here we are, burying people in an actual cemetery, an old cemetery with over a million people there and here you are making up stories about mass graves. Potters fields don't have the luxury of allowing "elbow room". But at least it is a burial and I doubt if there are many complaints about being crowded.
This forum is not here to discuss Capitalism vs Stateism. All I will say about healthcare here is that even poor folks can get whatever needed healthcare they need. And if care is needed one doesn't have to wait weeks or months to recieve it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Sadly they are indeed burying coronavirus victims in mass grave in NYC. Not a hoax.

View attachment 63037
If you read further down, it is "unclaimed" bodies that are being buried there. Sorry Chuck, I posted a reply before I read the rest of the thread....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If you read further down, it is "unclaimed" bodies that are being buried there. Sorry Chuck, I posted a reply before I read the rest of the thread....
No problem. What gets me is the media which is telling the world that mass burials are the same thing as mass graves. What they are doing is causing mass hysteria, making the gullible, misinformed and uninformed believe that we are getting dump trucks full of bodies and dumping them into a hole like so much garbage. Nothing is so far from the truth. I just googled mass graves and what do I find? Even as late as yesterday parts of the news media is still trying to make people believe that we are still just dumping bodies into a hole helter skelter in mass graves. In all fairness I suppose that they are, by definition, mass graves, but by their connotation they are insinuating the dump truck scenario. And every bit of their misinformation is politically motivated.
These are not stupid people who believe this stuff. Many are well educated. The problem is that they have been indoctrinated over their entire lives to take what the media says as the gospel truth when in fact the words truth and media shouldn't even be allowed in the same sentence.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Not political for me, just life and death. The rate of infection and deaths in US is doubling at 4 day intervals, very bad. Worse in many areas, most places are still early in the curve. Not everything is a lie, and the whole world isn't conspiring.

When there are weeds in the garden we all know to act early before they bloom and spread seeds around, and separate weeds that have seeded. This is much like that, nature reproducing itself. Gotta break the chain.

People are dying at home and in nursing homes and its just getting started in the US. Please take this seriously.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Since the media reports the number of cases and the number of deaths religiously why aren't they just as aggressive about the number of recoveries, the ages of the dead and if they had preconditions. And please don't tell me that the info isn't available. They go on and on about the growing number of dead and if the number of deaths has slowed only after they show one or two people selected to be on TV are shown being rolled out of the hospital. Why don't they ever talk about the other 98% of the Covid 19 crowd, the untold thousands of sufferers that are at home with symptoms no worse than the flu. The answer seems simple to me. They are doing it to keep the public is a state of near hysteria to further their agenda. Their agenda has changed slightly from last week. Last week it was the ineptness of the Federal Government that was top of the list. This week, starting about 2 days ago, they started talking about race and how minorities are dying in misappropriate numbers as compared to Caucasians with the underlying thought that the present administration is deliberately giving them a different curative. I am not saying that this sickness isn't extremely serious, it is, but please let us all keep it in perspective, something that the media is trying its best to change

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
The one good thing that may come from this, is that the world pressures China to stop importing all these exotic animals. I don't think they can do away with the Wet markets, simple because it's been proven that China can't feed its population.

But maybe, just maybe, the Wet markets can be somewhat modernized, not necessarily with technology, rather just better practices -- starting with no more exotic animals from all over the world.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The one good thing that may come from this, is that the world pressures China to stop importing all these exotic animals. I don't think they can do away with the Wet markets, simple because it's been proven that China can't feed its population.

But maybe, just maybe, the Wet markets can be somewhat modernized, not necessarily with technology, rather just better practices -- starting with no more exotic animals from all over the world.
I am not convinced Covid 19 was caused by the Wet markets although what you say is true. There is growing information being slowly brought to light that the Chinese military inadvertently or purposefully released this disease. I certainly hope that you are correct in the assumption that the Wet market caused it. Myself, I will never believe what the media says is the cause of it unless there is irrefutable proof.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
La Garden March 10th. ¨Looks like it will be over soon. ¨
The USA now is more infected than Italy Spain and France put together.

Someone has told Meadowlark that the USA has the best health service in the world and he believed them.
Now you are burying the corpses in mass graves.

Case proven, these people are somewhat unreliable sources of information and operate from a low level of intelligence.
Just an fyi it is not the states with the problem it is New York City. That great liberal leftist bastion. Where it is almost daily news on the breakup and arrest in the all new and improved speakeasy's, weddings, and other gatherings. Liberals it seems want to infect each other, It is even a fad among the Hollywood elite.

The US still has the best health care in the world.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Thousand word picture, separate the signal from the noise. All deaths counted:
20200411_174255.jpg

And that was last week. All clear?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I agree, we're not sure of the origin, but still hopefully these Wet markets can change. There's still a lot to learn about Covid 19 and I also don't believe much of what I hear in the news. But this exotic animal market is bad and must stop.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Big factory farms are no better, it could be a pig flu from Kansas next time. For now, be very careful, and flatten your own personal immunity curve.

Maybe you have zero virus. Congrats, stay home. Had to go out? Some germs on you probably...wash up quick. Touched face already? Your virul load is now >0 and on a yeast growth curve. You are the culture medium, it's all on you and your immune system. Vitamins C, D, minerals, good food, sleep will help you fight the virus, keep it from replicating faster than you can develop immunity. Your own personal health immune system is a microcosm of the larger picture. Flatten both curves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question