Cheese causes breast cancer

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I never knew this was even an issue. My wife is going to be hot under the collar. Cheese and pasta are her staples.

Just think about it! If it weren't for all of these cancer causing, death dealing foods we would live forever.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
These are probably the same doctors that poo boo CBD oil and prescribe patent medicine that has 4 pages of side effects. There is nothing better than a grilled cheese sandwich for what ails you. ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I am going to ignore this. But will say one thing. Some processed cheese does have plastic in it, or some substance that does not melt right. Seeking out the most natural made cheese is the best, may cause a little more but its worth it.

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
Something else to worry about besides all the meds I take, paying bills etc. I think though at 65 I have already eaten enough cheese that it might be too late. LOL

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just googled it,it's cheddar cheese and soft cheeses. You've got to eat it regularly but if you eat yogurt it can reduce it. I say just eat it in moderation and just have a balanced diet. If we didn't die of anything there would be a lot more people on this planet.
I've stopped worrying about all these things that they say we wouldn't eat anything.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Quote (from Cancer Research UK):
"Milk and dairy are good sources of calcium and protein which are needed as part of a healthy, balanced diet. Calcium is important for teeth and bone health.

Studies looking into the link between cancer and dairy products have not given clear results. There is evidence that dairy products could reduce the risk of bowel cancer, but we cannot say for sure that this is the case. There is no strong evidence linking dairy products to any other types of cancer. We need further research to find out more about the links between dairy products and cancer risk"

Source:
https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/ab...cancer/food-controversies#food_controversies3

Ask a Question