Can you recognize this plant?

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello! Can you recognize this plant? It grows in Singapore, i tried a google search but nothing!
Capture777.JPG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would it be possible to post a sharp, close-up shot of the leaves?

It does look like Daun Kaduk (Piper sarmentosum), a member of the Black Pepper Family (Piperaceae), that is cultivated for its edible leaves. Piper sarmentosum is native to China, Hainan, southeastern Asia, Indonesia, Phillipines, New Guinea, and Australia.

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Would it be possible to post a sharp, close-up shot of the leaves?

It does look like Daun Kaduk (Piper sarmentosum), a member of the Black Pepper Family (Piperaceae), that is cultivated for its edible leaves. Piper sarmentosum is native to China, Hainan, southeastern Asia, Indonesia, Phillipines, New Guinea, and Australia.

Wow! Yes that's it! Thank you very much! Can i show you more plants in case you recognize them? Like this bush?

Attachments

• fsfsdfsfsdfsfsd.JPG
    fsfsdfsfsdfsfsd.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is Dwarf Umbrella Tree (Heptapleurum arboricola, formerly Schefflera arboricola), in the Aralia Family (Araliaceae). It is native to Hainan and Taiwan, but is widely cultivated as a both a tropical garden plant and temperate house plant.

Reaction score
Country
Greece
This is Dwarf Umbrella Tree (Heptapleurum arboricola, formerly Schefflera arboricola), in the Aralia Family (Araliaceae). It is native to Hainan and Taiwan, but is widely cultivated as a both a tropical garden plant and temperate house plant.
wow Mark you are so knowledgeable! Thanks, i will return for more plants!

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Can you recognize this tree?

Attachments

• gfdgdfgdgdfgfdgdf.JPG
    gfdgdfgdgdfgfdgdf.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd really like to see more detailed shots of the foliage before attempting an identification. It appears that the leaves are palmately compound, thought that could be a misleading interpretation when seen from far away. I presume this tree was also growing in Singapore?

Ask a Question