Raised beds and planters.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I didn't see a specific section for these, so will post here. I built a few planters this fall and am building some raised beds also. My back ain't what it used to be and this should alleviate some of the bending over etc. The soil I have to put in these is fairly decent and I get lots of leaves in the fall to mix in too. I am mainly wanting to plant smaller veggies in these, so any suggestions what to plant and any tips appreciated.

thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7)1.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very nice raised planters. Of course, you will plant the vegetables that you most want to eat, but you could plant staggered crops of various salad greens that you could harvest when young.

Nili

Leaf enthusiast
Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah, amazing
I didn't see a specific section for these, so will post here. I built a few planters this fall and am building some raised beds also. My back ain't what it used to be and this should alleviate some of the bending over etc. The soil I have to put in these is fairly decent and I get lots of leaves in the fall to mix in too. I am mainly wanting to plant smaller veggies in these, so any suggestions what to plant and any tips appreciated.

View attachment 86856 View attachment 86857
Amazing lawn!!!

Ask a Question