Biggest success and worst failure of 2018

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Spring bulbs , mainly Daffs and Tulips , are extremly tough in cold spells . When the temp dropped to -5°c , 23°f last March , it did not effect them one bit :)
Cheers Harry and if I remember my didn't get affected but mind you they didn't come this early but although it's damp and cold they're still maturing ;) lovely to see you on here Harry :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Best: The whole garden. It produced until we were sick of it.

Best: Tea Olive, I love the way they make the whole yard smell. I planted them on every corner so no matter which way the wind blows it smells beautiful.

My favorite plant/shrub in my garden is the Osmanthus Fragrans. When I visited Savanna Ga I walked around and kept being mesmerized with the fragrance I was smelling. I saw someone outside in their garden and asked her if she knew where the smell was coming from. She started beaming said it was the Beloved Sweet Olive. Everyone has them in their garden. I love it!

Ask a Question