Beautiful Tree Photo

Reaction score
I love love LOVE this tree. I look at it and it and it makes me feel so alive. Love trees with brilliant colors other than green. Came across it while searching the net and just thought I would share :) Hope you enjoy as I did..

images

Reaction score
The tree is so beautiful, it's breathtakingly beautiful. This is one of the reasons why I love Autumn - it makes trees look even more gorgeous than usual:D

Autumn_Leaves_7_Fall_Art_Trees_OK_DSC07141.JPG

Wow! What a stunning colour! These Autumn colours really help us prepare for the winter ahead. Some of the leaves can be picked and used as a really beautiful addition to a flower arrangement. Children always love to do lots of art work with these glorious leaves as well!

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I've the exact same photo as a wallpaper. It really looks lovely :) If I'm not mistaken that a japanese maple tree, they have an amazing foliage. I actually would like to get one in the future.

Reaction score
I love how the arch of the bridge is echoed in the tree branches above. It is very faint, but it adds to the picture's beauty.

Reaction score
The tree is so beautiful, it's breathtakingly beautiful. This is one of the reasons why I love Autumn - it makes trees look even more gorgeous than usual:D

Autumn_Leaves_7_Fall_Art_Trees_OK_DSC07141.JPG

Beautiful picture! It's a maple tree's leaves! I love the colours going on here, reminds me of the Canadian Flag (yes, I'm pretty patriotic when it comes to Canada). I would have to say that I love autumn for the same reason. I enjoy looking into the distance and seeing all the vibrant colours; it makes the city come alive!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Schellyann36, I'm sorry that you don't have real autumn in your area, it must be pretty dissapointing not to see red and orange leaves.
One of not so many things I love about my country is that autumn here always is breathtakingly beautiful.
Preya_M, I love seeing the vibrant colors too, it cheers me up:D

Reaction score
What a beautiful tree. If I had that in my front yard, i would stare at it hours on end.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The evenings have been cooler than normal this fall in my area which have made the tree colors so much more vibrant. There was one in the backyard that caught my attention, I would just stand and look at the color and wish the leaves would not drop off. Very beautiful colors.

Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Claudine - I just love the color of that tree its absolutely magnificent and can easily imagine how beautiful and vibrant it must look in real life. :)
Trees with red or reddish purple foliage have always been my favorite, but then thats probably because, where I live, we never get to see the magnificent autumn sights that others do, as all the trees here are either evergreen or their leaves turn a yucky yellow or muddy brown :(

Reaction score
Those photos are absolutely stunning. We don't really get to see red and orange leaves in Florida because it's pretty hot here most of the time. So our trees go from green to bare and dead looking pretty fast without that graceful period of the leaves changing.

Reaction score
Thats one of the only things I love about living in the northern US....the changing of seasons..but If I had my way..I would be in a tropical climate with palm trees..and be just as happy with their greenery :)

Ask a Question