Apple tree help

Reaction score
Country
United States
My apples have greenish black spots on the apples, and I’m a novice. Please help. I used bonfire fruit tree spray at the appropriate timing, but I think I’m doing something wrong
B13BC2F1-1F4A-4C1C-9A93-0357A5A660C3.jpeg
A954D792-A4D8-4DD0-B577-663E506611C3.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
To quote Axle Rose,

"Welcome to the jungle-we've got fun and games.
We got everything you want honey, we know the all the names. We are the people that can find..whatever you may need, If you got the money, honey we got your disease."

Lol sorry could not miss the opportunity

Please describe in detail the geolocation of the tree, the species of apple, the active components of that brand of spray and the calendar dates of your spray efforts as reasonably close as possible. Its obvious the fruits have issues. What do the leaves look like and do you have-or can you provide a legible picture of the overall plant?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
My apples have greenish black spots on the apples, and I’m a novice. Please help. I used bonfire fruit tree spray at the appropriate timing, but I think I’m doing something wrong
View attachment 44044 View attachment 44045
I believe that what you have is called Sooty Blotch. It is a common fungus that doesn't really affect the fruit except to make it look bad. It should wash off with a little elbow grease.

Ask a Question