anyone know which species of poppy this seedling is? friend gave me a kilo of seeds with no label

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
its been growing for about three four weeks now hopefully it's enough to go by but it is still a seedling

Attachments

• WP_20201014_21_37_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20201014_21_37_08_Pro.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 93
  • WP_20201014_21_38_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20201014_21_38_11_Pro.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 82

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm seeing all of your posts, both in the "new posts" section as well as the "Latest Threads" section.

In "New posts" you're going to want to click the "x" where it says "Show only: Unread" if you want to see your posts listed.
Your posts won't be listed as unread for you because you were already in them when you posted them, but for us, they're unread so they come up right away.

unread.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
@glasgrow the reason you are getting no replies is that it is just about impossible to answer the question. For one thing the pictures are really not clear enough, and for another thing the seedlings are not big enough to make any identification. With tiny plants like this it is necessary to wait until they are much bigger - preferably with flowers on them.
The best time now to sow seeds is early to late spring - nothing moves in growth during the winter months.
Welcome to the forum by the way :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ty I will come back when it shows signs of flowering, I have it growing by the window would this be enough light its indirect most of the time other than about 4 hours through the glass, I have a 90w led light for vegetables I plan to grow I am new to gardening in general I know some basic planting feeding and care but thts all lol

Ask a Question