Amaryllis Nymph in 2year growth

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Has finally rebloomed today

I have made a blog of its journey of regrowing.

And would like to post it here but I know many of you dont like blogs .

So before I post I am asking permission.

Attachments

• P1070173.jpg
    P1070173.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 322

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Kat, do you want to put your blog in your signature and then notify us when you've got something new to show.

Not all folk follow blogs, but then again, not all folk don't. Each to their own and a freedom of choice :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I would but dont know how to add as a signature Zigs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, it's gorgeous!!!:D I was thinking about growing amaryllis too, but then I fell in love with campanulas and lavender. Not to mention that my miniature roses take most of the free space on my windowsills;)

Reaction score
Simply beautiful :) I'd love to grow something like that. Yours is simply beautiful! I bet they make great additions to any living room :) Very elegant and nice. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Your amaryllis is stunning Scotkat. I will google to to see if it's possible to grow where I live. Unfortunately every beautiful or fascinating plant I see I want. I do have a large block but there is a limit. Hopefully I'll know when. Somehow I don't think so. I read a quote from a well known gardener here, so well known I can't remember....." There is always room for one more plant".
All this talk about blogs and signatures. I really am lost. I put some photos in the showcase section when I first joined. Do I gather that I can add to that or would I do a new one with e.g. Spring photos?

Ask a Question