A tiny bouquet

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I had taken these pictures a few weeks ago, before I overwatered my roses. It breaks my heart when I see what lovely flowers they used to produce:( I especially miss my two-colored rose, because it was a very unique plant.

I love small bouquets of flowers, they make a very pretty decoration:love:

DSC_0405.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I really like that two-toned rose too. I don't think I have ever seen one before. Did you kill off your roses by over-watering them?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, Rosyrain!
As for your question, yes, I overwatered my roses and it killed a few of them. I thought that they should be watered once a day!:cry:

Reaction score
Those are beautiful. Did any of your plants make it or are they all gone? I remember that you loved those plants and took good care of them. At least you learned to water less so you won't make the same mistake again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Those are beautiful. Did any of your plants make it or are they all gone? I remember that you loved those plants and took good care of them. At least you learned to water less so you won't make the same mistake again.
Thank you!
6 of my miniature roses survived, 6 were killed:cry: I loved them dearly and I thought that I'm doing the right thing when I was watering them. I feel so guilty now:unsure: But yes, I'll learn from my mistakes:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, Becky:) I've always had a soft spot for tiny things, this is one of the reasons why I love miniature roses so much:) In my opinion they're prettier than large roses bushes.
But of course I wouldn't mind growing a large rose bush:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you!
6 of my miniature roses survived, 6 were killed:cry: I loved them dearly and I thought that I'm doing the right thing when I was watering them. I feel so guilty now:unsure: But yes, I'll learn from my mistakes:)
Well, everyone makes mistakes and at least you'll learn from this. Now get back out there, and change that six into a solid twelve again! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Well, everyone makes mistakes and at least you'll learn from this. Now get back out there, and change that six into a solid twelve again! :)
I will:) I flutter my lashes at my boyfriend whenever we are near a gardening store, I hope that soon he'll give me more miniature roses:LOL::cool:
My windowsill looks really empty now. I'm looking forward to having too many plants again.

Reaction score
I will:) I flutter my lashes at my boyfriend whenever we are near a gardening store, I hope that soon he'll give me more miniature roses:LOL::cool:
My windowsill looks really empty now. I'm looking forward to having too many plants again.
Just pretend that he's forgotten some big date, and wait for him to buy you some minature roses as an apology XD

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, this could work!:D
A few days ago, we went to a store together and I saw the most gorgeous miniature roses there, so I started looking at them in awe. My boyfriend bought me one. You can see the pictures of it in a thread that I've just created. I'm so happy!:love:

Reaction score
Haha, this could work!:D
A few days ago, we went to a store together and I saw the most gorgeous miniature roses there, so I started looking at them in awe. My boyfriend bought me one. You can see the pictures of it in a thread that I've just created. I'm so happy!:love:
I'm telling you, give it a try XD

Just don't ever let him catch on that we cracked this plan together or he'll ban you from the forums!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm telling you, give it a try XD

Just don't ever let him catch on that we cracked this plan together or he'll ban you from the forums!
Lol, I won't say a word:p If my boyfriend tried to ban me from the forums, I would have to hide somewhere with a computer to write my posts:cool:

Reaction score
That's when I get out my smartphone and post from it. I usually don't because the screen is much smaller, but it doesn't mean it's off limits!

Ask a Question