A few yard pics

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
just going back through this since it got topped again, and liking this area as a future project idea. did you have to work out any drainage?

I am on sandy soil, but I built up my yard so much over the years my low ground is my neighbors high ground.
I hold all I want and send the rest down the block

Reaction score
still letting this idea gel for me. could you give me your dementions for the area? i have a spot semi marked out, but wasn't thinking of sinking it at the time. i'm thinking if it's sunk down but too small i wouldn't be able to back far enough away from the fire to have it be practical, unless i kept the fire really small. not like i'm thinking i'll have huge bonfires, but you know what i mean. thanks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
ITs raining or I would go out and put a tape on it.
I would guess about 18 to 20 ft wide.
It was large enough for my kids trampoline to fit in years ago

Reaction score
great. the space i'm thinking of would be tight, and a 14" diameter was going to be about the max i could work out. i'd been doing some hunting around the 'net and saw 12' was about the bare minimum anyone would recommend, so i'm going to keep it on the potential projects list. thanks.

Ask a Question